Short version: we’re looking for OutSystems Tech Leads for remote and on-site positions.
As an OutSystems Tech Lead, you’ll be:
- Responsible for the design, size and build a functional and technical system architecture based on business needs and drivers
- Leading delivery team, ensuring teamwork, commitment, progress, and work product quality
- Responsible for non-functional requirements (like performance, scalability & security)
- Supporting feature delivery demos
- Managing solution staging life-cycle, conducting QA
- Responsible for deployments and overall solution rollout procedures
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for seasoned developers that meet the following criteria:
- Attained Professional Developer certification. Having the Associate Tech Lead certification is a plus.
- Good knowledge of OutSystems architecture principles and design.
- Able to clearly communicate and do the bridge between the client, the engagement manager, and the development team.
- Able to analyze and comment in a logical and constructive way what the developers have built in the review sessions.
- Able to explain important technical concepts to non-technical people.
- An autonomous and accountable person.
- Able to communicate in English (written and spoken).
- The ability to travel is a plus.